Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
I have dreams of becoming a rich stay-at-home mom. Along with having all the time in the world for myself (and my kids, of course), I just imagine all of the cozy, posh outfits I’ll traipse around the house and the city in. While I’m many years away from that lifestyle becoming a reality, I can emulate it by wearing a quiet luxury-inspired cardigan.
Rich moms know how to wear a sweater. The classic, simple designs exude elegance without even trying — and the best part is you don’t need to buy a designer brand to get the look. We found 20 rich mom-esque comfy sweaters on Amazon that will have you looking and feeling wealthy. Keep reading to find them all!
1. Like a Blanket: This long, batwing cardigan from Merokeety will keep you cozy through the winter months and is a phenomenal transitional weather piece — was $46, now just $39!
2. Simply Sensational: This floor-length Newffr cardigan makes a statement — you’ll be named the most stylish mom when you pick up the kids from school — just $46!
3. Professional Comfort: While oversized, this Pink Queen sweater still looks incredibly polished thanks to the long ribbed cuffs and batwing sleeves — just $37!
4. Sherpa Stunner: Anything that looks like real fur looks undeniably luxe. People don’t need to know (and won’t be able to tell) that this sherpa sweater isn’t authentic — was $50, now just $40!
5. Solid Yarn Work: Shoppers say this oversized Kirundo sweater looks and feels handmade. “It’s warm, soft and so comfy,” one reviewer raves — just $46!
Cable Knit Cardigans
6. Rich Colors: This Dokotoo cable knit sweater comes in so many lush colors, including dark green and rusty red — just $38!
7. Our Favorite Color-Block: The contrasting colors on this long PrettyGarden cardigan make it stand out in a sea of similar sweaters. You can catch us wearing the monochrome grey-on-grey — was $38, now just $27!
8. Spa-Like Quality: This BTFBM sweater reminds us of a cozy bath robe thanks to the handy waist tie. The only difference is you can wear this one out and about — just $45!
9. Extra Warmth: This cable knit cardigan has an underrated feature… a hood! — was $60, now just $40!
10. Classic Cable Knit: You really can’t go wrong with a timeless cable knit sweater. When they’re well-made (like this Ferrtye design), they can last you for years — was $46, now just $30!
11. Old Money Aesthetic: Any time you put on this polo-inspired sweater, you’ll look country club ready (even if you’re just relaxing at home) — just $27!
12. Tea Party Ready: A simplistic crewneck sweater is appropriate for any high-end event, from tea time to the opera — was $26, now just $21!
13. Metallic Touch: The gold buttons on this chunky cardigan elevate the entire aesthetic of the sweater — was $44, now just $40!
14. Aye Aye Sailor: Wearing a Breton striped sweater will get you one step closer to manifesting a yacht — was $37, now just $26!
15. Studious Find: Harvard grad? You’ll look like one when you don this Grace Karin argyle cardigan — was $37, now just$31!
16. The Rich Mom Sweater: All of the posh Upper East Side moms wear an iteration of the Anrabess design. We call it the rich mom uniform — was $90, now just $41!
17. Half and Half: With the warmth of a sweater and the looks of a coat, this sweater-coat will polish off any outfit — was $67, now just $47!
18. Perfect Pockets: The oversized pockets on this sweater-coat can fit just about anything, from phones and keys, to even your lipstick and wallet — was $46, now just $32!
19. Elegant Staple: While tan is a quiet luxury staple, we adore this cardigan-coat in baby blue — just $50!
20. Trench Coat Look Alike: Love the look of a trench coat but don’t want to spend the money? This sweater-coat can pass for one, and it’s under $100 — just $47!
Shop With Us tip: Find the best gifts on Amazon personalized to your shopping history here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!