Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks
Current Records: Indiana 7-5, Atlanta 6-6
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Fubo (Try for free) Fubo’s holiday offer just kicked off – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket Cost: $21.00
What to Know
The Atlanta Hawks will take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at State Farm Arena after having had a few days off. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to get the ‘W’.
Last Friday, Atlanta couldn’t handle Philadelphia and fell 126-116. The Hawks have struggled against the 76ers recently, as their match on Friday was their fourth consecutive lost matchup.
Meanwhile, the point spread may have favored the Pacers last Sunday, but the final result did not. They fell 128-116 to Orlando.
Atlanta has traveled a rocky road recently, as they’ve lost three of their last four games, which put a noticeable dent in their 6-6 record this season. As for Indiana, their loss dropped their record down to 7-5.
In addition to losing their last games, the pair failed to cover the spread. Looking ahead, the Hawks are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by four points. Bettors picking them against the spread have some confidence (to put it mildly), as the team is sitting on a four-game streak of failing to cover when playing at home.
Some high-performance offense is likely on the agenda as Atlanta and Indiana are some of the highest scoring teams in the league. The Hawks haven’t had any problem running up the score this season, having averaged 119.9 points per game (they’re ranked fifth in scoring overall). However, it’s not like the Pacers (currently ranked first in scoring) struggle in that department as they’ve been even better at 125.7 per game. With both teams so easily able to put up points, the only question left is who can run up the score up higher Check back here after the action for a full breakdown and analysis of the contest.
Atlanta is a 4-point favorite against Indiana, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4-point spread, and stayed right there.
The oddsmakers are expecting fireworks from the offense and set the over/under at a high 251.5 points.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Atlanta has won 7 out of their last 10 games against Indiana.
- Mar 25, 2023 – Atlanta 143 vs. Indiana 130
- Jan 13, 2023 – Atlanta 113 vs. Indiana 111
- Dec 27, 2022 – Indiana 129 vs. Atlanta 114
- Mar 28, 2022 – Atlanta 132 vs. Indiana 123
- Mar 13, 2022 – Atlanta 131 vs. Indiana 128
- Feb 08, 2022 – Atlanta 133 vs. Indiana 112
- Dec 01, 2021 – Atlanta 114 vs. Indiana 111
- May 06, 2021 – Indiana 133 vs. Atlanta 126
- Apr 18, 2021 – Atlanta 129 vs. Indiana 117
- Feb 13, 2021 – Indiana 125 vs. Atlanta 113