BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a guide to the best early treadmill deals for Black Friday 2022, including sales on Sole Fitness light commercial, Horizon Fitness Go Series and more treadmills. Shop the latest deals listed below.
Best Treadmill Deals:
- Save up to $400 on NordicTrack treadmills (NordicTrack.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 45% on Sole Fitness light commercial, slat belt, wide deck & more treadmills (SoleTreadmills.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 29% on the latest Bowflex treadmills (Bowflex.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 55% on treadmills from top brands including ProForm, Echelon & NordicTrack (Walmart.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 50% on Horizon Fitness Go Series, Studio Series & more treadmills (HorizonFitness.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to $1,000 on Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT treadmills (HorizonFitness.com) – Get this deal>>
- Shop Life Fitness folding, commercial, self-powered, incline adjustable & more treadmills (LifeFitness.com)
- Save up to 50% on treadmills from Horizon Fitness, Sole Fitness, NordicTrack & more fitness brands (DicksSportingGoods.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to $300 on ProForm Pro Series, Carbon Series, City Series & more treadmills (ProForm.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to $500 on InMovement Unsit under desk treadmill, treadmill desk & treadmill+desk bundle (InMovement.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to $100 on Kingsmith WalkingPad foldable treadmills & standing desks (WalkingPad.com) – Get this deal>>
For more live deals, click here to shop Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and save on thousands of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Consumer Post recommends shoppers use Capital One Shopping’s free browser extension when deal hunting this Black Friday. It’s free to use and instantly applies available coupon codes to shopping carts at checkout. Their browser extension checks for coupon codes across over a hundred thousand retailer websites, helping millions of shoppers save money. The Consumer Post is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.